The key are standard '50s Ford issue. Most key shops have the blanks. As far as new Continental keys, forgetaboutit.

Any modern spray detailer will work great with that car. Although it's probably still covered in my fingerprints inside and under the hood, so don't hurt anybody with that thing as my DNA is all over it.

Your car is a terrific survivor, one of the best I've worked on. The former owner's drive was to make everything work and fit right. All 3 window motors on the left side are new, as is the glass in the front window. I put new butt slings in the front seats and installed rebuilt hood hinges. Keep them lubricated. I got the heater box cables to work, which made the defrosters work. I think I installed a clock motor switch under the dash to keep the battery from draining. If you drive it frequently enough that shouldn't be a problem.

Each time you let go of the door and it clicks shut like a bank vault door, think of me. It's a delicious sound. I couldn't stop testing it.

It's a great car. Your grandson chose well. I hope you enjoy owning it as much as I did working on it.