Just purchased 1254 from a great gentleman in Oregon. For a slight older man he had a very commanding presence. He and his wife could not have been more inviting and had an awsome Car collection. The Mark II has been well maintained by a personal mechanic that was in charge of one of the most eclectic collections I’ve seen. I’ve been looking for a mark for awhile and just have not been able to find one in our price range that was mechanicaly sound, mostly original and with a rust free body and frame. This car was most definently on the high end of our $ scale but pretty much met our condition specs. It has a few small issues weak hood springs, radio/antenna and hood blanket deteriation but everything else seems to work great runs drives stops and seems to just float on the road. Interior is all original except new head liner and newly covered front seats that match perfect. The summit green paint is original except for the hood. To be honest I have not really appreciated this color but this combination is pretty stunning in person and just screams 50s rich guy cool. For the lack of better words! Any way I will post some pics when it arrives and it will be seen on the mean street of Detroit in 2018.. can’t wait

Bill and Nancy Miller