I believe there is only one like that from the factory, it should be #2059. There is little history in the forum besides being delivered to the original dealer and original owner in New Mexico. I was familiar with a very original and well preserved car with these same color combinations back in about 1974. I thought it to be an unusual and rare color combination at the time. It was owned by a collector in Ardmore, OK. His name was H. L. Stone doing business as Stone's Antique Autos. The car was supposedly a one owner car with about 98,000 miles on it at the time. Mr. Stone kept the car for a couple of years, then sold it to someone in Kansas, if I remember correctly. Even though the car had nice original paint, Mr. Stone being a perfectionist had the car repainted in the original light blue. I think Mr. Stone's car was purchased in New Mexico which would line up with #2059. I have often wondered if it would show up in the forum sometime. I believe there was one dark blue Mark II made with the dark red and white interior, but I don't remember it's number. There was a light blue 1966 or 1967 Lincoln Continental with dark red/maroon cloth interior delivered new here in Ardmore, so there are a few of them out there.

What can you tell us about the car you saw?