Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Lincoln Continental Concept

Default 2015 Lincoln Continental Concept

Looks pretty nice. Wheels a little too big on it though. How about using the suicide doors? Story & pictures here:
    http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-show...k-and-details/
    Dave Harris

1964 Pontiac GTO
    2013 Ford Shelby GT500

Those wheels are horrible! Looks better from the rear than the front. Dash looks challenging and confusing. The pics may be a disservice to the car. Having just bought a Ford Explorer and being impressed with the looks, features and build, I have renewed confidence in Ford doing it right. I'll hold off final judgment on this "continental" till I see it for real.
    Shelly

C56C2292
    '56 Continental Mark II

As a concept, I think it's an idea of what's to come. I suppose you'll see elements here & there that may or may not be on the production car.
    Dave Harris

1964 Pontiac GTO
    2013 Ford Shelby GT500

I think it's beautiful but I would definitely hope for realistic wheels. I doubt the chrome on the dash and the individual back seats will make it to production either.

I hope the production version is half as exciting as the concept because if it is, I will be returning to the Lincoln brand for the first time since 1999. I sure hope they get it right.
    Brian Mc Evilly
    Former Mark II Owner

Default New continental

It has a lot of good points but a whole lot of bad ones the Rear looks like Marilyn monroe but the front looks like Charles Manson so hope the fix it
    Jacob Dout
    Denver Colorado

I've enjoyed Continental's unique styling over the years. You never had to look for an emblem to tell that it was a Continental. In an era where, with few exceptions, all the cars looks the same, I don't think this is an exception.

You've all seen the commercials, "It doesn't look like a Buick!". They're right, it doesn't look like a Buick, it look likes all the other cars.

Same here! This, to me, doesn't look like a Continental!
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH

I do like the exterior chrome treatment. That's generally gone from cars these days. I understand this car is supposed to target more for the China market. You guys think it looks like a Bentley?
    Last edited by Dave Harris; 03-31-2015 at 09:41 AM.
    Dave Harris

1964 Pontiac GTO
    2013 Ford Shelby GT500

yes Dave... I see the front end Bentley, Chrysler 300 similarity.
    Shelly

C56C2292
    '56 Continental Mark II

It is a copy of a copy of a Bentley. They could have done better. I do like the rear, though.
    A. Harris
    C56D2744

Shawn Newcomb Guest

Front looks like gussied up Ford Fusion. Rear big Audi sport sedan from about 5 years ago. Interior would be interesting to be chauffeur driven in I think.