Thread: Uploading Photos to The Forum

Joe Andrews Guest

Default Uploading Photos to The Forum

I'm trying to upload a photo to my profile and also to show my mark II in its original condition and paint job but this site is not allowing me to upload the photo....any tips on how to upload photos here?...Thanks in advance!👍

Default Photo Uploads

You need to save the jpg's so that they are less than 97.5 KB. It is not hard. Open it and save it as a jpg and set the compression so that the file size is less that 97.5 KB. When you upload just pick the files and hit the upload button.

If you are on a Mac import it into iPhoto full size and export it to a folder you can find for uploading. When you do select medium quality, full size and it should work fine. Then using the Manage Attachments tool for this site upload as above.
    Joseph Stebbins

c56j3340

Joe Andrews Guest

Thanks Joseph,I'm on an iPad and I'm not seeing any of those options that you mentioned....I'll try to figure it out,Thanks again!

OK! On an iPad I use Tapatalk App and to read and upload. What App do you use?
    Joseph Stebbins

c56j3340

On my iPad I click on manage attachments, another screen opens up and I hit choose file, I choose from my photostream or whichever file I'm using and hit the upload button. Once it uploads I insert the photo
    I don't use tapatalk
    Howie Hussey

1962 Thunderbird Sports Roadster
    1963 F100 unibody
    2004 SVT F150 Lightning
    2010 Mustang GT

Default Uploading Photos to The Forum

There is an app called Reduce that will let you resize the file (and the picture of you want) on the iPad.
    Last edited by Pat Marshall; 01-07-2015 at 06:39 AM.
    Joseph Stebbins

c56j3340