Thread: Info found on 3658

Default Info found on 3658

Have uncovered a maintenance documents envelope from Continental Motor Sales, Easton, PA. Identifies D. E. Williams and 1957 Coupe C56Q3658 plus an owners manual which is soft cover and looks like a sort of muddy reprint but no identifying remarks. Site history shows 3658 to have disappeared from the radar after Oct. 2018. Any further update on this car might unite the owner with this info.
    Charlie Berry

Charlie:
    You could contact the eBay seller from 2018:
    1957-Lincoln-Continental-Mk-2
    Seller: tns5
    Phone: 631 318 7043
    VIN: C56Q3658
    Good luck.
    John
    John Snoddy

Charlie, Donald E. Williams was the original owner (per Dealer Invoice). Please post a scan of the Maintenance Document and I will add it to 3658's history.
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Marshall View Post
    Charlie, Donald E. Williams was the original owner (per Dealer Invoice). Please post a scan of the Maintenance Document and I will add it to 3658's history.
    I treid to upload images, let me know if rec'd. This site is very difficult to work with from a technical standpoint. If not send me an email and I will forward them that way. legrandfromage@comcast.net
    Charlie Berry

Quote Originally Posted by legrandfromage View Post
    I treid to upload images, let me know if rec'd. This site is very difficult to work with from a technical standpoint. If not send me an email and I will forward them that way. legrandfromage@comcast.net
    The images were fine. Thank you. I have updated 3658. Unfortunately, I haven't found out anything about the car after 2018.
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH

Further to this. Seller of this material sent me a Mark II Owner Manual softcover with the envelope. The manual turned out to be a repro, and I have returned the material to the seller for a refund. He has again listed it, albeit a lot less expensive. If it is important to you see Ebay # 134335834842 @ $29.99 but just be aware the manual is a poor repro.
    Charlie Berry