PDA

View Full Version : 2119 Some Shots

jimgnj
04-28-2020, 06:49 PM
Some photos of 2119 FYI just wasting time.....Everything but radio, antenna and wipers working well. The wipers move but don't have any power. They go up about half way and stop. I move them down. The jack is still in the wrapper and the spare I think is original. So far it's been a good car. I can't do much now with this Coronavirus situation, but hopefully next summer will be different, or even this one in a a couple of weeks.

lld
04-29-2020, 09:46 AM
Jim,

Looks very nice!

Larry

jimgnj
04-29-2020, 04:00 PM
Thanks Larry.

Hey just curious about other folk's cars....as i said...Everything but radio, antenna and wipers working well. How does this stack up with others? Do you guys have 100% working? I read some post where a fellow wrote, "just once I'd love all the windows to work at once!"

lld
04-29-2020, 07:57 PM
At this point, everything on my Mark II works including the air conditioning, heat and blowers, clock, radio, antenna, wipers, underhood and trunk lights, interior lights, seats, and all windows. Hopefully, they stay working.

Larry

Mark Norris
04-30-2020, 01:47 AM
Same here. Now that I managed to fix the driver's side vent window all the systems work (even the vacuum powered radio antenna) ...well everything but the radio itself (the self seek is faulty but at least it powers up). All the systems are fairly readily fixable (..even the SIP relays, couldn't resist).

I too am amazed that we can have a car of 65 years old and the electric windows actually work!