PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Guards

Jack Bowser
02-10-2019, 10:47 AM
Has anyone used the Bumper Guards supplied by Bob Boos?

I am thinking of drilling out the mounting holes that have been welded in on my front bumper so I ca add the bumper guards.

The welded holes show up a little under the chrome and there is a bad scratch in the upper bumper piece so it needs re chromed.

The welded holes in the lower part of the bumper are very hard to see so I don't have to re chrome the lower part of the bumper but I'm trying to decide what looks better.

I think the bumper guards are a good idea because they protect the expensive grille.

Hoping for some good advice.

Thanks

dseaman
02-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Jack - I needed a couple of lower bumper guards when I received my Mark II (holes were there but no bumper guards - perhaps because it was a CA car). Bob’s bumper guards were just right - good quality!

Dave

Jack Bowser
02-13-2019, 09:17 AM
Thanks Dave.

I would like to host a gathering of Chicago area Mark II owners this summer.

It looks like there are several of us and more than a couple white ones.

I'm going to try to make a list of mark II owners here in the area so if you know of others, please get back to me.

Joseph Stebbins
02-17-2019, 11:02 AM
There used to be a map link that the registered users could access and see where we (and the cars were)... It may not have survived the upgrades and changes and I cannot seem to find it - if somebody has a link please post it.

jdsnoddy
02-17-2019, 01:01 PM
There used to be a map link that the registered users could access and see where we (and the cars were)... It may not have survived the upgrades and changes and I cannot seem to find it - if somebody has a link please post it.

Check this out:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=196772

also you can search on Forum Map