PDA

View Full Version : Gary Hodson original owner

Robert McGuire
09-24-2018, 12:15 PM
Hello Pat Marshall, Last night a guy chased me down thinking my Mark was his Grandpa's car. His grand father Gary Hodson bought a newMark II here in Kansas City. It was white his son later painted it black. Previous owners have passed and it would be a huge gift to find this car for this young man . His name is Gary <Guy> Hodson the third I told him we will track this car down. Guys grandfather was and ear nose and throat doctor here in KC and a finincial backer to Walt Disney in the very early days here in KC. I am sending you a pic of the original data book with Gary Hodson's name on it. Thank You very much Sincerely Robert McGuire

jdsnoddy
09-24-2018, 05:45 PM
Robert:

Thanks for your inquiry. I went through the cars with Kansas City and Paint codes 14 and D885 and I did not find any record of Dr. Gary Hodson. Most likely the dealer was Berl Berry in Kansas City. Could you please post the original data book on this thread? I'd love to see it.

Any old photos of the car could help. We would be able to tell if it was equipped with factory central air conditioning; had front bumper guards or the interior trim codes. With just a little more info, we can determine the VIN.

Thanks. John

Robert McGuire
09-24-2018, 06:34 PM
Thanks John I will post that data book tomorrow etc etc.

Robert McGuire
09-24-2018, 07:36 PM
Evening John, John and Katherine Viley bought the Mark . They were friends of Berl Berry . It was there grandson that got the data book Gary Hudson after he bought the Mark Thanks I am uploading pics and will send tomorrow. Thanks so much

Robert McGuire
09-25-2018, 12:08 PM
Morning John It was Leland not John Iam going to try an attach some photos from an email guy sent me I would like to attach an email dont quite know how to do itIt has many photos