PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures

Howard Hussey
11-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Can someone explain to me how to post multiple pictures on this site. Please don't use computer language that a lot of us don't understand.
I know words like search, click and post. I have somehow managed to post a single picture but not sure how I did it. I have posted multiple pictures
on sites like ebay, kijiji etc. with no problem. Help.

lld
11-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Howard,

I can do multiple photos but I only seem to be able to insert one image at a time. I write some text describing the photo, click on Insert Image, Browse to find the image, upload the image, then hit Enter to leave a blank line.

Then start over with more text, insert image, etc.

I haven't been able to insert multiple images at the same time.

Larry

Shelly Harris
11-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Uploading multiple images:

Very easy..... there's a + symbol you must click..but I'll start from the beginning.

Whether you are posting a new thread or authoring a QuickReply adding images is done by using the "attachments' function. If a new thread you go immediately to the "Manage Attachments" ---- if a Quick Reply then you select "Go Advanced" and then "Manage Attachments". Once in that area you enter the "File Upload Manager". You'll see a link "Add Files" when you click it a "choose File" upload box appears. If you want to upload more than one image there is a little "+" symbol that you click which is next to the "upload" box. Click that and you can select multiple images to upload. If you don't click it then its one at a time.

Howard Hussey
11-06-2016, 07:56 PM

rfm45
11-08-2016, 04:45 PM
Howard,

Simply spectacular.

Dominick Toscano
11-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Beautiful indeed Howard,Ralphs right,simply spectacular...