View Full Version : No access?

Jim Rohn
08-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Just got this notice when I tried to follow a seat belt thread (that was moved)

"Mark II Forum Message
Jim Rohn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Become a "Sponsoring Member" and have access to all posts on the forum. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Is this normal?

Shelly Harris
08-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Jim: As a "Registered Member' you have access to approx. 20% of the content available on the forum. The post you are attempting to view is part of the Technical section which is a small part of the other 80% content which "Sponsoring Member" enjoy. Become a "Sponsoring Member" and have full access to everything on the forum.

Here's theLINK (http://www.markiiforum.com/payments.php) to become a Sponsoring Member.

Joseph Stebbins
08-02-2015, 03:54 PM
I would heartily recommend joining the sponsoring member level. Trust me no one is running off to the Caribbean off the fees! But they are maintaining a wealth of information and contacts!

The stuff on the site is invaluable and the small price to keep things running is nothing - after you figure out that first "How the heck do I fix/find/remove this?" by using this site it will be paid back many times over...