PDA

View Full Version : A/C Photo request

TVSRJeff
07-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Hello all! We've ran into a snag here at the shop and I'm hoping one of you can help me out.

We are currently working on a customers 57 Mark ii and sent some parts out for chroming. Unfortunately the chromer has lost the bezel for the a/c controls that mount under the controls under the dash. I'm not certain if this was a dealer add on system or not but it does look like it was an afterthought. I was told it had the Mark ii emblem on it.

The next unfortunate this is that we failed to photograph the parts before we sent them. Im hoping that one of you has or could take a picture of the bezel in question so I can at least show them what they're looking for.

Thankyou!

Joseph Stebbins
07-22-2015, 04:36 PM
This must be an add on in my mind as the AC controls for the Mark II are actually in the same console as the vent and heat controls. They pull cables and rotate switches within the actual metal console that sits below the gold speaker grille. There is no Mark II emblem on the controls.

It sounds like a Vintage Air controller that was modified or there were also some older after market systems as well.

Do you have a picture of where your controls were mounted and what they connected to?

Joseph

Wolfman
07-22-2015, 08:20 PM
This is all there is