PDA

View Full Version : Uploading Photos to The Forum

Joe Andrews
07-23-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm trying to upload a photo to my profile and also to show my mark II in its original condition and paint job but this site is not allowing me to upload the photo....any tips on how to upload photos here?...Thanks in advance!👍

Joseph Stebbins
07-23-2014, 05:07 PM
You need to save the jpg's so that they are less than 97.5 KB. It is not hard. Open it and save it as a jpg and set the compression so that the file size is less that 97.5 KB. When you upload just pick the files and hit the upload button.

If you are on a Mac import it into iPhoto full size and export it to a folder you can find for uploading. When you do select medium quality, full size and it should work fine. Then using the Manage Attachments tool for this site upload as above.

Joe Andrews
07-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Thanks Joseph,I'm on an iPad and I'm not seeing any of those options that you mentioned....I'll try to figure it out,Thanks again!

Joseph Stebbins
07-23-2014, 06:26 PM
OK! On an iPad I use Tapatalk App and to read and upload. What App do you use?

Wolfman
07-23-2014, 06:40 PM
On my iPad I click on manage attachments, another screen opens up and I hit choose file, I choose from my photostream or whichever file I'm using and hit the upload button. Once it uploads I insert the photo
I don't use tapatalk

Joseph Stebbins
07-23-2014, 07:46 PM
There is an app called Reduce that will let you resize the file (and the picture of you want) on the iPad.