PDA

View Full Version : 3434 One car guy to others---

Don Johnston
10-29-2014, 10:36 PM
I've owned lots of special cars over the last 58 years but #3434 is my first MkII. Mostly Corvettes, 22 or 23 in all. Still have a 62,67,69. Decided a year or two ago to venture out from Vettes and try something different. Two cars that really had my attention were a 65 Riveria Gran Sport (which I bought a year ago) and the Mark II purchased a couple of months ago. Very nice MkII but as usual a few things that needed attention. I really like the car.

Now if I can just figure out how to navigate the MkII forum.

Doc
10-30-2014, 04:04 PM
Welcome. I hope the Mark II brings you as much pleasure as all those Corvettes must have. The Forum is an outstanding resource for anyone interested in Mark IIs--and the navigation is alot simpler than many car sites in which there are no categories, just one random post/thread after the next. Use the search function to find the topics that initially interest you and pretty soon you'll be fully immersed in the Mark II world...

Robert McGuire
10-30-2014, 10:15 PM
I hope your Mark brings you much joy and good times. There a very special car. With a unique history. Would love to see some pics.

RL Chilton
10-31-2014, 11:57 AM
Me, too. Pics are good. Is it still burgundy?

Mark II Seeker
10-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the Forum and to Mark II ownership. I'm sure you will enjoy both.

The Forum and its members are a wealth of information and you may find navigating as easy as I did, based upon the number of topics arranged by category and the search options.

I'll join the chorus in encouraging you to post lots of pictures.

linmk2
11-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Let me join other members and give you a big welcome! You will find not only a lot of information about the Mark II here, but many people who genuinely want to help with your questions. Looking forward to some photos.

Pat Marshall
11-02-2014, 07:42 AM
Welcome to the Forum.

You've probably already found it but here's the link to 3434's history in our Registry.

http://markiiforum.com/showthread.php?p=38396&highlight=3434#post38396