PDA

View Full Version : 2549

sarganaga
10-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Hi everyone. Christina & I just took delivery of 2549 yesterday. I've spent some time over the past month looking through most of the forum. What a remarkable and generous collection of information. Hopefully, we will be able to contribute something of value in the future. I know we will have questions.
Best regards to all,
Hank

RL Chilton
10-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Congratulations on your recent acquisition! Post some pics when you get a chance. We all love pictures! :)

Mark II Seeker
10-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum.

I've only had mine for a short time but am enjoying showing it and driving it locally.

I can assure you that your Mark will draw a crowd wherever you take it.

Brian

Pat Marshall
10-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Hank, welcome to the Forum!

I have updated 2549's history! Anyone wishing to see very recent photos of your car will find them there:
http://markiiforum.com/showthread.php?p=38900

Your car was only one five Mark IIs with the 05/16 Exterior. Dark Green Top, Medium Green Lower (see pic below) do you have any plans to take it make to the original?

You can help us by providing some missing information on your car. See the ????'s below. I doubt if you can provide the Production Order # (we'll have to get that from the Benson Ford Research Center).

VIN: C56C2549
SPEC: 05/16-1M6E-126-4
PROD ORDER NO: ????
ENG#: ???? BODY TAG NO: ????
DSO NO: NONE
DSO DETAILS: NONE
NAMEPLATE: ????

Once again welcome to the Forum.

Pat

sarganaga
10-19-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm not sure what I'm ultimately going to do about exterior color. Cosmetically it seems pretty good for now...could use some touch up on a bit of the paint. I'll try to get the requested info when I get back from from a short trip next week. This forum is a really great resource for new owners.

linmk2
10-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Welcome aboard Hank and Christina! You have joined the right place to get most Mark II info. Look forward to your future posts.

Nick DeSpirito
10-20-2014, 06:20 AM
Congrats and Welcome to the Forum!