PDA

View Full Version : Mark II in Poland?

Matthew Foley
09-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Tonight I caught a new or recent episode of "Wheeler Dealers: Trading Up" on Velocity titled "Poland." The series follows Mike Brewer as he buys and sells cars around the world with the end goal of earning enough profit to purchase an Italian super car.

Anyhow, this episode found Mike in Poland where a friend was helping him get a Jaguar E-Type ready for sale. Needless to say, I did a double take when I saw a black Mark II parked in the background in his friend's shop! Who knew there were any Mark II's in Poland!

Nick DeSpirito
09-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Hey Matt,

I watch that show a lot, but missed it last night. They usually show repeats often, so I will keep an eye out for it.

Thanks!

Pat Marshall
09-04-2014, 06:54 AM
I searched my files and other than Mark II Owner Harry Warner being born in Poland, I found nothing else.

If anyone sees that episode again, maybe they can pick up the shops name. That would be a starting place.

Matthew Foley
09-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Thanks for checking your files Pat and providing this good suggestion! The episode aired again earlier this evening and I was able to record it on my DVR. I am very glad I did because in addition to getting the name of the shop owner at one point they showed the sign out front with the name, address and telephone number of the shop! The name of the shop is Classic Parts Staniszewski and it is located in Jablonna, Poland which is a little more than eleven miles north of Warsaw. Although their website (Please see link below) does not show the Mark II for sale, they may be willing to provide some background information such as the VIN and if it was for sale or just there for servicing.

Matt

http://www.classicparts.pl/en/index.html