PDA

View Full Version : 3237

somelee
12-28-2013, 12:49 PM
hello all
My name is Lee Alexander. I just joined the forum a few days ago. I own 3237. I bought the car back in 06 from a dealer in Colorado and brought her back with me to upstate NY where I registered and drove her for a few years. She had been restored by a previous owner. Not a good restoration though. Terrible execution and color for the paint, interior done in vinyl instead of leather etc. Mechanically the car was pretty good though with most bits working on the car (with the exception of the ac of course). My plan was , an is to restore her to some form of glory. 4 years ago I moved out west. Currently located near Las vegas. The car is here with me. She is not currently registered and hasn't been since I moved out here. I have no plans to sell her as I still believe Marks are one of the most beautiful cars of the generation and I would like to get her in shape enough to enjoy. In fact I'm semi actively searching for a second Mark.
I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I appreciate this forum and its members for the dedication to this wonderful car.

regards
Lee Alexander

linmk2
12-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Welcome Lee. I know I speak for many members, we love photos. When you have an opportunity, post some pictures of your Mark. Good luck on returning your car to glory.

Pat Marshall
12-29-2013, 11:48 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Lee.

I have updated 3237's history with the information that you have provided, plus I've added a few other things. The following is the link to your cars updated history.

http://www.markiiforum.com/showthread.php?p=35110&highlight=3237#post35110

There are a few items with ????'s, it would be very helpful if you would provide that informations.