PDA

View Full Version : Hello from new member

Robert Rebecca
10-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Hi. My name is Robert (Bob) Rebecca and am from Sterling Heights, Mich. Currently own 36 Terraplane coupe & 49 Willys Jeepster. Have 35 years with Ford Motor Co & have always had a desire to have a Mark II.
I feel that there is a lot to learn about them before making a purchase & this looks like the place to gain this info. Thanking all of you in advance for all that you do for folks like me, Bob.

RL Chilton
10-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Hello Bob! Welcome to the Mark II forum. Seems like we have similar tastes in marques. ;)

Barry Wolk
10-14-2013, 02:44 PM
I've got Al's '57 in my storage building and my car is at home if you want to see a couple of top examples. Neither are perfect, but they're certainly passable.:)

linmk2
10-19-2013, 02:50 AM
Yes, you have sure come to the correct place. Good luck and happy hunting for your Mark.

Pat Marshall
10-19-2013, 08:22 AM
Welcome to the Forum. It is THE PLACE for Mark II information and assistance. Our Mark II Cars For Sale/Trade/Auction thread has many cars that are or have been for sale and our members actively add new ones that come on the market. Also, just because a listing on that Forum is an older one, doesn't mean the car isn't still available.