PDA

View Full Version : Joined A Few Weeks Ago-Now Have The Car

JCB
03-26-2012, 04:59 PM
My name is Jeff Busch and I live in Orlando, FL. I have been monitoring the forum for a long time but only joined a few weeks ago. I saw my first Mark II when I was 17 and never forgot how beautiful it was. Suffice it to say that was almost 50 years ago. Over the years I collected all the automobilia I could find on the car from magazine ads, books, models, shop manuals, etc. to the record they gave a way with the car. I have been completely mesmerized by this rolling work of art. I started looking to purchase one a few years back but had only found some really poor examples or some very overpriced cars. I am happy :D to say that I am now the proud owner of C56A1888. She had a complete body off restoration about 5 years ago and has only gone 500 miles since then. I know how you all like pictures so I have attached some below. This forum is the most supportive, friendly and helpful group I have ever seen amongst gearheads. I only hope I can add to the knowledge base.

Sean Rollins
03-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Wow. You did well waiting for the right car. It's a beauty.

Joseph Stebbins
03-26-2012, 08:01 PM
I hope you have fun with it and I wonder what else is behind all the garage doors! Beautiful Car.

linmk2
03-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Handsome car! Welcome to the forum