PDA

View Full Version : Low Cal Newbie

Brian in San Diego
03-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Greetings, all. I have to tell you how exciting this is for me. I hope joining the forum is the first step in the eventual ownership of a MK II. Reading a post, someone mentioned the car is "a little over 218" " I grabbed a tape measure and hustled out to the garage. Now, the car will fit just fine but its turntable and the viewing platform I intend to install for it may be problematical.

Let me compliment all the owners and fans. There very few things classier and, frankly, sexier than a MK II. Best to all.

Milsteads Garage
03-07-2012, 03:50 AM
This is the place to go to find one. I joined last summer and found a car within a month of joining. If you look at any cars please give us the last 4 of the vin and who owns it because we track all of them. All of the cars are listed and you can check on a potential purchase to see if the information you are getting jives with what we have.

Brian in San Diego
03-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Thanks, Morgan. I need to become vastly more educated about the cars and ownership in the coming year. i know this is the place to do it. Thanks again.

Dan
03-07-2012, 08:00 AM
I didn't have a problem with the depth, it was the width of the rotating dias!
:D
Welcome aboard, this is the place to help you find your Mark II
I found mine just a month after joining too, and I wasn't even looking.
It was the best "impulse buy" I ever made.

linmk2
03-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Your new Mark II awaits. Yes, somewhere out there is a new toy with your name on it! Welcome.

Brian in San Diego
03-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks, Howard. Can't wait!