PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Newbe

mark ii dude
03-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi all.This 4M looks to be just what the doctor ordered. I will start off with the sad tale of C5601475. My wife,Laurie,and I married in 2001.Her step mom is the Orignal owner of 1475. I will cut to the chase here..I picked up 1475 in 2006 at the body/resto shop here in Sacramento.the body and paint work is at best 80 out of 100 however disassembled with No care or docs,parts thrown in boxes unmarked or cared for. All the interior and exterior chrome redone.Half of it looks good,25% not the best and the last 25% will make you cry.Interior shop has redone seats,top quality workmanship and leather,orignal two tone green,and in standby to get car in shop to finish with dash and cover trim,install headliner,package shelf all with close to orignal materials and color. I have not worked on this car for years. Now ,with your help, I hope to get this Great Lady back on the road again!

Shelly Harris
03-04-2012, 03:06 PM
You have come to the right place. Our members are most generous with tips and advice. Good Luck and I hope everything is there.

Dan
03-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Welcome aboard!
pictures pictures pictures
(we like pictures)
You will find the photos you post on this site help the next person in your situation
Look around and ask questions
There's a ton of assistance available here
Good Luck!

linmk2
03-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Welcome Mike. I'm sure many here can help with information to get your Mark II up and running again.