PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined - also from Iowa

Bryan Moran
03-02-2012, 10:57 AM
I have a LOT of questions regarding Mark II ownership and history and will ask them from time to time. I don't buy cars as investments, I purchase them as artifacts and to be driven and enjoyed. I can not take them with me, you know.

Matt Cashion
03-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Welcome, and we all like pictures ---

Doc
03-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the Forum and good luck on your quest to find the right Mark II to add to your rather eclectic collection. As Matt says, we like pictures--I'd especially like to see the early Buick.

linmk2
03-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Wow, nice collection of cars. You have come to the right place for Mark II info. There is no better source. Everyone here is friendly and will be pleased to answer any question you may have. While this is a Mark II forum, many members here are car fans in general. When you have a chance, I for one would like to see photos of the cars you currently own. Maybe soon you can add one more photo, your very own Mark II:).

Robert McGuire
03-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Welcome Bryan, Iam recently a Mark II owner again. I bought back after 25 years C56A1782. I have owned 3 of these autos . I am from a farm south of Algona. I know of a Mark here that could probably be had ,it is a project a mint Mark in color. I live in Overland Park KS. email mcguire.trent2@gmail.com

Robert McGuire
03-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Hello Bryan, Just give me a little notice to contact this gentlemen that owns this mark II. I also have another possibilty if that didnt work out.Take Care Robert McGuire

Pat Marshall
03-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Hello Bryan, Just give me a little notice to contact this gentlemen that owns this mark II. I also have another possibilty if that didnt work out.Take Care Robert McGuire

Please capture the VINs!