PDA

View Full Version : New Member

DT's56
01-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Hello fellow members my name is Dale Thomson and iam looking forward to any insight or advice you can give me concerning my newly purchased barn find a 56' Linc. Cont. MKII. This california classic has been stored away for 35years and seems to be all of 97% complete with very little superfischle rust. So im hoping to hear from a few bro's who share the same passion as i do for these truely unique automobiles....HAPPY NEW YEAR:cool:

SLK
01-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Welcome Dale. You have come to the right place. Please share your vin number and any pictures you have of the car. Pat Marshall is putting together a very complete registry and will want to include any information about the prior owners. You can search the database to see what we already have listed.
Congratulations on your purchase.

Barry Wolk
01-02-2012, 09:54 AM
First bit of advice is don't call it a Lincoln, because it's not. Continental was a separate division of Ford.

Second bit of advice is to drive it as often as possible.

Welcome to the site.

Pat Marshall
01-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the Forum:

Here is the link to our updated history for your car:

http://www.markiiforum.com/showthread.php?p=21112#post21112

I picked up a couple thumbnail pictures of 2614 in your album, but as you can see, they don't show up well at that size. So, if you would add the pictures as attachments to this thread, I will place them in the Registry.

Also, could you give us some more information on the car's prior ownership history?

Once again, welcome on board.

linmk2
01-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing photos of your new purchase.:)