PDA

View Full Version : C5601419

bclement
12-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Howdy All!!

Long time reader, first time writer! I've had my Lincoln since the end of July and it's been some of the most expensive fun I've ever had! But after buying parts in spurts from Jack and others I'm almost ready to say she's safe and road worthy. Still not much to look at and the neighbors think I've lost my mind, but I'm the only kid on the block that has one....!

Look forward to being a better forum citizen in the future.

Brad Clement
Seminole, FL

Milsteads Garage
12-04-2011, 12:33 PM
I saw this car on e-bay not too long ago. The owner before you talked big plans for this car, hopefully you get to follow through with them. Being a member, you have access to our documents library. Any questions feel free to ask.

bclement
12-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks.....The previous owner I think realized the numerous challngesand expense. When I bought it he spoke a lot about what the car would be worth if it were perfect, which it will never be! My goal is to have a fun dependable driver that isn't too hard on the eyes! We are well on way.

Great to be a board!

linmk2
12-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Welcome. This site should provide you will a great deal of info to move along with your project. Oh, by the way, we love pictures:D

chris cimarusti
12-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Brad: Welcome. C5601627 looked worse than your car in 1983. It is now close to perfect (been judged at 100 points several times in the last year at LCOC meets). It took me 25 years to get this far on the journey to perfection!

A small note: these cars are not Lincoln's, they are Continentals ( a separate division of Ford in 1955-1957).

Best of luck with your car, Chris