PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Lakewood, Colorado

Tberan
01-20-2010, 05:08 PM
I am a new member from Lakewood, Colorado saying hello to all the other Mark II lovers out there. My Mark II is all original except it has been switched to an electric fuel pump. It is not in the best running condition. I imagine it will not take too much work to get her trip worthy, at least by someone that is good at working on Mark IIís. This is what I hope to find on this site, someone that knows a good Mark II mechanic in the Denver area. I havenít had much luck anywhere else. So if you know someone in the Denver area that wants to work on my Mark II send me a message. Thanks and have a great day

Barry Wolk
01-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the site. We can talk you through just about anything. Do you know which end of a screwdriver to use? It's a valid question because my father doesn't.

How does your car do at altitude? I remember renting a Mazda MPV on a ski trip. I noticed a definite decrease in performance at altitude. Never experienced that before, coming from the Land of Flat. The name of my city, listed below, is a misnomer.

linmk2
01-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Always great to have another fellow Mark II admirer aboard. Welcome.

Chuck Lutz
01-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the Forum. Great people, great banter and lots of information on Mark IIs.