PDA

View Full Version : Looking for driver side front fender

Black Bart
10-31-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi All: I own a 1956 Mark II with the serial number C5601404 and am need of a driver side front fender.

The front of my car was restored and in primer when it was badly damaged during enclosed transport from the Chicago area to Gloucester, MA. The transporter's insurance company did not want to buy a parts car and I have not been able to locate a fender in good condition, so I have been stuck.

Does anyone know of a source for a Mark II driver side front fender? I have enabled direct emails from members in case somebody has a source.

Thanks!

Pat Marshall
10-31-2011, 07:53 PM
Contact Russ Upton, see Vendor section. He has a driver's side fender, it may have some rust at the bottom. He'll provide pictures. Price is $800. Russ will be out of town until Friday.

SHIPPING - Russ said that he just sent two fenders to Michigan via Greyhound, said he packaged them in bubble wrap and the shipping was $100 each. Thst's a deal!

Pat Marshall
10-31-2011, 11:45 PM
Now for a little reciprocity - here is what we have on your car. Can you provide any help with the highlighted areas?

VIN: C5601404
SPEC: 01-2G6K-103-4
PROD ORDER NO: 441
ENG#: XXXX BODY TAG NO: XXXXX
DSO NO: NONE
DSO DETAILS: NONE
NAMEPLATE: XXXX
OWNERSHIP HISTORY:
1955-2006 No Ownership Information
2007-11 Charles Nazarian MA (L)(M)
HISTORICAL INFORMATION:
None Reported

Milsteads Garage
10-31-2011, 11:54 PM
this may sound ridiculous but set the old fender aside if it doesn't have rust because it still may be good to cut up for patch panels. They usually rust at the bottom and around the headlight.