PDA

View Full Version : Johnny B. Goode

johnnybgoode
07-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi there and congratulations on this new forum, it looks great and it looks like you are of to a good start.

My name is Johnny and i write to you from Denmark, Denmark in Europe that is. I do not own a Continental Mk II my self. It is one of my top 3 choices, and I have a friend who ones one of the three presently known Mk II's in Denmark.

I will post some pictures of the three Danish Continentals in seperate thread.

Presently I own a 52 Buick Roadmaster, and have been an avid fan of these great old american cars for as long as I can remember. My interest in this topic has lead me to writing about it, I do a monthly collumn, as welle as drive reports, and reports from meetings and so on, in the oldest classic car magazine in Denmark, Klassisk Bil & Mc, my main subject is the classic American cars of the 50's thru to the 70's.

I wish you the best of luck with this forum and the registry. I will drop in from time to time to see how you all are doing.

Shelly Harris
07-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Welcome Johnny. Do drop in often. We are trying to build our membership. How did you find us? A mention in your mag about MarkIIForum.com will be appreciated.

johnnybgoode
07-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanx for the welcome Shelley, I read about your forum on Hemmings great Auto Blog, I just had to sign up right away. A mention in the mag will be an of course :)

Barry Wolk
07-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Turns out it's not what you know, but who you know. I sent a message to Dand Strohl, an editor at Hemmings. He put the link in his daily blog, which is worth reading.

Thanks, Dan!

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2009/07/11/four-links-part-deux-round-the-world-midget-vintage-drag-photos-high-school-firebird-mark-ii-forum/

Welcome JBG!