PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

woodlandsmarkII
11-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm very pleased to have found your website. I have enjoyed low production cars (mostly Packards) for a long time and recently decided to add a Continental Mark II to the family. So I'm looking for your help in identifying books and resource tools that will help as I learn the attributes and shortcomings of this special automobile. I must confess I have neither the time or aptitude to start another restoration, so eventually I'll be looking for a high quality car to drive and enjoy (not a trailer queen). Your ideas and recommendations are more than welcome. All the best.

Shawn Newcomb
11-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Welcome! You will find the people here a good resource for whatever Mark II information you need.

Barry Wolk
01-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the site, Mike.

Please check your PMs.

Mad Scientist
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
So I'm looking for your help in identifying books and resource tools that will help as I learn the attributes and shortcomings of this special automobile.

Welcome to the forum!
I would start your searching right here. Read through the old posts, I suspect you will find just about everything you are looking for. If not then just ask.

Chuck Lutz
01-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Welcome Mike. Glad you joined us.
Mad is so right. There lots of info throughout the posts and the search tool is a good one as well.
As for collecting books and information .. it's sort of like a vacation.. Take half as many clothes and twice as much money. :D
Enjoy the Forum and let us know what we can do to help.

linmk2
01-31-2010, 12:50 PM
Happy to have a fellow Packard admirer here. Welcome. You will find everyone here is happy to provide whatever help they can.

Shelly Harris
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
Welcome Woods.....

Please add your real name and location to your Signature....

BTW, I pass by a nice '51 Packard each day when going by Ruby's Dinner in Palm Desert, CA

There are many nice Mark IIs available for purchase. You don't have to look very hard. Buy Now!!! It's a buyer's market. Words fail me when I try to describe the thrill of being behoind the wheel driving my Mark II. Welcome again!