PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

WWubker
10-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi All,
I bought my '56 last year in Salt Lake City. C56E2944. Paid too much for it, but it turned out to be a very solid car. I drove it to Big Sky, MT and then had it shipped to Florida (my winter home) for frame-off restoration. It took 3 tries to get the paint the way I wanted it, but worth it. It's black with gray/white leather interior. The engine and tranny have been rebuilt. The wiring is going back in currently. I'm guessing it will be back on the road in January.
Also have a '56 Tbird, '56 Merc Montclair, '56 Cadillac 62 conv., '66 Tbird conv. and a '57 Eldorado Biarritz. I'm looking for a '56 Premier conv.
Warren

Nick DeSpirito
10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi Warren,

Welcome to the Mark II Forum!

Sounds like your car is coming along great. Please post pictures of it. I once went white water rafting in Big Sky after I visited Yellowstone and was on my way to visit Salt Lake City. The one thing I remember about Big Sky was the beautiful skyscape.

The LCOC is having it's annual board meeting in Orlando in January. Maybe you can pop over and meet the bunch of us, and if your car is ready, it'd be great to see it too. Let me know if you're interested.

Shelly Harris
10-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Your car sounds great. Welcome to the forum.

linmk2
10-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing some photos.