PDA

View Full Version : Hi new member

hgbejar
10-15-2009, 08:27 PM
Hi every one:
I am probably the newest and one of the oldest MK II
It all started when I was 12 my Dad show me some pictures of a car he just had bougth, and that it will be shipped from Florida soon, well the day came by and we went to pick up the car at the airport. there it was and just like the first time I fall in love I will never forget that moment.
Every so often Dad will buy an other MK II till he got up to 7 and then it was my turn.
I bought my first one the love of my life a red 56 Continental MK II, She needed some work of so I Thought, years later it is note done yet but next summer it will be her debut she will be as beutiful, gorgeus, and magnifsent as her first day back in November of 1955

Her first owner was Mr. Nelson Rockefeler close frinds of very famus people, Prisila Preslys, The King Elvis among others but now she is no longer among famus people now she shares a nice garage with al her family a 1941 Continental, a 1946 Continental, a 1971 Mark III a 1972 Mark IV a 1979 Mark V a 1986 Continental Mark VII a 1998 Mark VIII that are completly restored among other Continentals awaiting there turn, now I just made a promise to her this is your turn we will make every body drop there jaw as we cruse down once again I will name you your Magesty

Chuck Lutz
10-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the forum and glad you're here. We always love to see pictures and enjoy serial numbers to add to our interest.
Have fun and best of luck with your restore of the Queen.

Barry Wolk
10-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the site.

Your father is a collector with terrific tastes. While your father's penchant seems to be Marks of all types, my collection is "Continentals" of all shapes and sizes.

That must be some garage you have. I'm jealous and inspired at the same time.

We are a visually oriented bunch. Pictures are essential.

Nick DeSpirito
10-16-2009, 07:16 AM
hgbejar,

Welcome. Good luck with the restoration. Do you have any pictures of your car?

linmk2
10-20-2009, 10:11 PM
I offer you a heartfelt Texas howdy! Welcome aboard. Let's see some photos soon.:D