PDA

View Full Version : New From Idaho

Ron Busche
03-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi, I am Ron Busche From Jerome Idaho. I have a '56 Mark II. Vin C56O1430, Also are there any other Mark IIs in idaho?

My car is mostly complete, but has been dissasembled. I am wondering if anyone has pictures on how to put the car back together perferably interior?

I also don't do well with computers. Would like a phone number to talk with somone about the car. I am having a hard time learning how to use this website.

please contact me direct.

Thanks,

Ron Busche
rbus1310@cableone.net

Barry Wolk
03-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Hi Ron,

Use the search tool above for subjects you're interested in.

If you have a digital camera you can post pictures of the parts you're unsure of and we'd be glad to help you.

Shelly Harris
03-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Hello Ron: Dive in and keep on posting. You'll learn how to use the forum features very quickly.This forum is where it's all at for your new car. I hope you get it together just the way you want it. This forum is the best source of Mark II information anywhere.

awags
03-27-2011, 07:32 PM
I found cars for sale online, EBAY, classiccarsforsale.com, Etc. Some of the cars have very good interior pics. This was a tremendous help for me.

Ron Busche
03-28-2011, 08:37 AM
Thak you for the help so far I will keep trying dont know which will complete first car or computer typing is getting a little faster but spelling needs work

Barry Wolk
03-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Most browsers have a spell-cheker. :D