PDA

View Full Version : New member

ERI100
08-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Hi Everyone

I think this site is fantastic.I am happy that there is a site that only deals in questions and practical experiences, of Mark ll owners, or enthusiasts.
The site is most informative ,and thank you for making me aware of the fact that it did exist.

I purchase a 57 Mark ll in the fall of 2005 and have enjoyed owning ever since.
The car that I purchased was a trailer queen,when I purchased it. It took about six months to get the kinks out of it.
I have shown it a number of times since purchasing it , and it has done remarkably well , since it is now a driver, and no longer a trailer queen.
I hope to drive it to Lancaster PA in September , I was curious, if other Mark ll owners will be present at this LCOC show.

Thank you again for putting this site together.
Shepard Ellenberg
Millbrook NY
Mark ll C56Q3687

Shelly Harris
08-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Thank you for the kind words Shepard It's great to have people sign on and tell us of their great car. This site thrives on enthusiastic members who supply the expert information posted and especially the ones who encouraged its creation.

Nick DeSpirito
08-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Hi Shepard,

Welcome. Glad you joined. I met you at Owen Clarke's house during the Mill's Mansion meet last October. I've registered my Mark II for the Lancaster meet also. Look forward to seeing you there.

ERI100
08-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Hi Nick
Yes I do remember meeting you at Owens house.
I hope to attend , and look forward to seeing you there.
SE

linmk2
08-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome aboard!

Barry Wolk
08-19-2009, 07:23 PM
The car that I purchased was a trailer queen,when I purchased it. It took about six months to get the kinks out of it.
I have shown it a number of times since purchasing it , and it has done remarkably well , since it is now a driver, and no longer a trailer queen.

Boy does that sound familiar. However, it's easier to keep up a really nice car than it is to bring one up from neglect.

Welcome to the site.