PDA

View Full Version : 2097 - New find Dec 2019

Jeff Smith
12-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Hello: I posted this information about a year ago but now I do not see it? Did it get deleted? Anyway in December of 2019 myself and several local car club members visited a private car collection in Cole Camp Missouri. A mark II is part of his collection. It is stored in the dirt-floor basement of a century old wooden building. C56B2097 I did not get much time to look at it because the temperature was in the teens and everyone was in a hurry. Plus no lighting and the car was stored near the far back of the building. The front bumper was stored in another building. The interior looked fair. I am quite sure it has not run in many years. If someone is interested I can get the owners name and phone number. Anyway, in summary, 2097 is currently in a private collection in Cole Camp Missouri.
Jeff

jdsnoddy
12-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Jeff:
Well done! Another one found. No forum history on this car since 1984. I would be appreciate any further information. Also, could you please ask if it is for sale and if so, how much he wants? Thanks again. John

Jeff Smith
12-14-2020, 07:39 PM
I left a message with the owner and I will let you know when he returns my call,