PDA

View Full Version : 3520 New member with a '57 Mark II in Medium gray iridiscent

MKII
08-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Hi:

My name is Victor Milke and I am about to finish repainting my Mark II. I've had the car very little and know almost nothing about it (technically, as I do know the story and mistique around it... I've lusted for one for 20 years")

The car just turned 49,000 original miles today and was a great original to start with. I did a good paint job on it and repaired a few details.

My data plate says:

Serial no C56N3520
D22-1E6L D22 (Medium gray iridiscent, 1957 color only) 1E6L (Trim code, 1 leather/leather, E Deep Gray biscuits, 6 White bolsters, L Deep gray Leather welt)

I understand there were no options except for air conditioning, which the car has and since last week, works beautifully.

I live in Mexico, where the car has been since the early 80's. It was originally from Florida, if I understand correctly.

I am very happy with the car but do have a few questions about it that I will be posting in the technical section.

Thanks,
Victor

Shelly Harris
08-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Welcome Victor...glad to have you!

Barry Wolk
08-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Ask away, Victor. That's what we're here for. Post pictures with your questions. Some of us are more visually oriented.

Welcome to the site.

linmk2
08-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Try to post some photos soon. Glad to have you here.:)