I now live in Vietnam, but I'm not giving up on a father-son summer project back in the US. Both of my boys are still young, and who knows, if I find the right school, I'm open to moving back the USA. Too lucrative and too many cheap travel opportunities overseas.

I'm on Jalopy Journal (H.A.M.B Board) too where I found a picture posted by 59bones (Jay Stockbridge) located in this thread: https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/the-continental-mark-ii-introduction.1083468/page-2

I talked to him and he told me that the place is in Splendora, TX north of Houston. I Google mapped it and it seems to be a private yard and the number is obscured: https://www.google.com/maps/@30.2233...7i13312!8i6656

I searched Splendora on this site and came up with nothing. So, I'm posting this here as this car may be outside of the directory. I have called the East Montgomery CoC and they had no record of this place being a business. I went ahead and called the Montana Steakhouse and Saloon across the street, and the really nice young lady said that I could message her on Facebook since I live overseas and cannot receive a call back. I messaged her, but since we are not 'friends' on Facebook, I do not know if someone can receive messages from people not already connected to.

I also contacted the city of Slendora to see if they could give me some information. I asked for a response via email since I live overseas, so it's likely I won't get any response. I did leave my mom's phone number just in case. I also looked up the tax records, but I don't want to contact that route yet because it's not clear which lot it is. If I can just get the phone number, I won't have to go all Sherlock Holmes.

I don't want (and honestly cannot afford) a pristine condition example. I'd rather have a car to bring back from the dead and customize rather than despoil a clean original car.

59bones is an architect in Illinois so he cannot say that it's still there now or not. He only drove by the yard and took some pictures a while back. Is this car already in the registry? Am I wasting my time? I'm still looking for a father-son project and this my fit the bill, been sold a long time go, rusted into oblivion. Anyone already know about this car? Anyone know the phone number?