Hi All,
First forgive me as I am new to the Forum. I have looked through all threads to get my answers. Definitely there have been posts on the hubcaps and tips on keeping them in place.

1. I saw that drilling two sheet metal screws at opposing sides of the hubcap into the wheel is the best way to keep them on the wheel. But...aren't you risking an air leak when drilling into the wheel?

2. I have purchased radial tires from Coker and have mounted them on the original wheels after I had them powder coated. The gentleman I purchased the car from expressed concern that the original wheels couldn't handle the radials. Could that be true? My tire person said the ride would be smoother with the radials than the old biased tire. Any feedback would be appreciated.

3. I recently bought a radio from a company that specializes in retrofitting for the opening in the dash. It is advanced in that it is AM/FM, digital, USB port, Bluetooth, etc etc. Needless to say it lacks the aesthetics of the original face with the town/country bar, heavy chrome, stylish profile. My mechanic has been working on the original radio trying to get it to work. We have purchased manuals, a parts radio, new transformer (wasn't correct and therefore useless). Would I be better off putting the original back in the dash and just feeding off it's power, putting a new tuner in the glove box?