Thread: Reassembling #3610

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Reassembling #3610

Several years ago, I hit a wall and got discouraged and stepped away from all things Mark II - my cars and the work I was doing on the Forum car histories. Well, I'm back and have resumed my work on the histories and my cars.

I am reassembling #3610 so I can sell it. More years ago than I'd like to think about, I took the car to an auto body place to have it restored. They took it COMPLETELY apart and then nothing happened until I got word that they had gone out of the restoration business and to come and get my car. Those who had worked on the car were no longer there, so, I ended up with a hulk and bazillions of disorganized pieces in boxes.

I have spent countless hours over the years documenting the histories of all the Mark II's which has been a valuable service to Mark II owners, present and past. So, I'm going to be asking owners for a little pay-back to help me put this car back together. I am thanking everyone in advance!

Does anyone have any pictures of the supports under the dash. Those are the black bars that supports everything under the dash.

I've got a box of them and nothing under the dash, so I'd like to put them in properly. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Pat
    Last edited by Pat Marshall; 05-15-2021 at 06:11 AM.
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH