Hi All,

It's been quite some time since I've posted or commented here although I do check in regularly.

Just letting you know on Friday (3/12) I just purchased 3067.

It is a very lengthy story but here are the basics:

The car's been "lost" for 25 years, was supposed to be in "inside" storage and was immaculate at that time, turns out it was outside and not in storage really at all. A friend put me in contact with the car after seeing it for sale on FB w/out a title, I ended up tracking down the actual owner, and now a couple years later I ended up with the car.

Needless to say it is far from immaculate. It is complete though, and I mean every little clip, bracket and all, except for the headlight bezels and hubcaps which were easy to steal while in "storage". It even has the jack and I have a spare set of hubcaps. So really just missing bezels. All the fluids looked fine (even the oil bath) but this afternoon I put on the lift, changed all the fluids, freed up the brakes, and then decided to check for spark (which I am still amazed it had) and 20 minutes later I had it running!!

I am not sure what my end game plan for this car is, we'll see how things go. My main reason for buying was so it didn't get parted out or half fixed up etc. Mechanically I'm thinking it's pretty sound. Interior is garbage, good thing I still have my donor car!! The car is very solid except for a couple spots in the trunk floor and a spot under rear passenger side seat, minor repairs really. Engine is painted blue so I figured it must've had a replacement installed at some point but with some scotchbrite sanding to the block there it was 2085 stamped on the rear so it has the correct engine.
IMG_2171.jpgIMG_2176.jpgIMG_2184.jpgIMG_2175.jpgIMG_2185.jpg