Thread: TWO QUESTIONS---FAMOUS owner MK II's- & -SPECIAL EQUIPMENT MK II's

Exclamation TWO QUESTIONS---FAMOUS owner MK II's- & -SPECIAL EQUIPMENT MK II's

Being a newbie a lot of questions pop into my head. These are more curiosity questions then anything else. I'm sure they've been answered before.
    #1 We all know most of the famous Mk II owners, but have all these Marks been located? Are any in the Forum?
    #2 Decades ago I read somewhere when ordered, the owners these cars could have any possible special accessories they wanted. Two I remember were Gold Plated Hubcaps and I guess a Texas rancher that had bull horns instead of the hood ornament. TRUE?
    Any others known?
    I'm interested in the fun facts!!!
    Donald Roy
    C56F3041

please check out "The Mark II database" at the very bottom of this forum. Very interesting info which answers your curiosity. Enjoy. John
    John Snoddy

Thanks John, Still navigating the site...
    Donald Roy
    C56F3041

There were no factory-installed bull horns. WCF's fine esthetics would have made his head explode had that happened. However, probably the most unusual factory option was the leather headliner factory-installed in Elvis' Mark II. These were pretty sedate cars. None were terribly garish. No customization was necessary.
    Barry Wolk
    Farmington Hills, MI

C5681126