Thread: New Member - Selling parts

Default New Member - Selling parts

I am not sure if I am in the correct forum on the interweb, but I have come here to sell Mark II parts, and potentially an entire Mark II.

My father compiled many parts from eBay over the years, and a few Mark II projects as well. I managed to sell 2 of the Mark IIs already, but the last of the 3 (the nicest) is still in my possession.

My dad had a bad stroke, and can no longer walk, so the projects and parts he ordered and compiled fell into my lap to deal with.

I have gone through the parts, and taken photos, and noted what I think they are for, and got some notes from my Dad as well. I am a serious newb when it comes to the value of these parts, and what some of them even are.

Anyway, I am looking for a forum of Mark II restoring enthusiasts that can help me get these parts where they need to go.

I, of course, could go the eBay route. But it would be great to spend less time and maybe sell a bunch of the parts locally, and not have to deal with shipping.

Anyway, that is why I am here, and let me know if there is a better place for me to deal with the burden of getting these parts sold.

Thanks!

Chris

Welcome to the forum! We would love to see the parts and or car you have for sale . . You must list the price when you do.
    Jay Hillsten
    C56F3099

I am sure that we can help with the parts but when you decide to list them forum rules require prices. If you post some pics of the parts and car and the VIN of the car we can help with ID'ing things and get you moving in the right direction. Very sorry to hear of you father's health problems but I am sure he is glad to have you there for him.
    Joseph Stebbins

c56j3340

Hi Jay,

Thought that was you with the Rodparts username. I've been on this site for about a year, am still looking to buy a complete car.

Take care
    Kyle Van Meter

Sounds great. I will start some posts soon. thanks all.
    Chris Heilig