Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery

I had the same experience with the Mark II Enterprises wrapper and was given the same recommendation.

I have a very understanding wife with a lot of patience, a steady hand and attention to detail. the Sharpie worked!
    Quote Originally Posted by budster View Post
    I received the battery wrap from Mark II Enterprises. It look nice but the 'star' is not yellow (it's black like the wrap). I called Mark II Enterprises and was told to use a canary yellow sharpie.. That did not work *sigh* Is there anyone whos bought this wrap and painted the star yellow? If so can you share on what you used?

Thanks
    Brian Mc Evilly
    C56E2897

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark II Seeker For This Useful Post:

budster (06-28-2017), rickswrecks (06-29-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark II Seeker View Post
    I had the same experience with the Mark II Enterprises wrapper and was given the same recommendation.

I have a very understanding wife with a lot of patience, a steady hand and attention to detail. the Sharpie worked!
    What brand sharpie did you use? The one I tried is a 'Sharpie 59' and it did not show at all, even after trying multiple applications.
    Jerry Galang
    C5691361

I don't remember the brand since it was over three years ago.but I did purchase it at Michael's Arts and Crafts. The Sharpie had a narrow tip for the fine detail.
    Brian Mc Evilly
    C56E2897

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark II Seeker For This Useful Post:

budster (06-29-2017), rickswrecks (06-29-2017)

Antique Auto Battery has reproduction batteries and they stink. Paid $350 and was dead in four months! I followed the trickle charge and did not give it full amps. Bought a conventional battery and no problems for over a year now. Search this site numerous people have had problems with them. I knew that when I ordered so I was extra careful from the beginning.
    Bill Reilich
    C56J3360

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silent Thunder For This Useful Post:

budster (07-01-2017), jdsnoddy (07-01-2017), Joseph Stebbins (07-03-2017), rickswrecks (07-01-2017)