Thread: Copy of 'What every owner should know about his new Continental Mark II '

Question Copy of 'What every owner should know about his new Continental Mark II '

Hi, everyone

I just joined this online forum because I've come by a copy of the "manual" 'What every owner should know about his [or her?] new Continental Mark II ', which is in really good condition (binding is tight and the text block is clean with a little "foxing", i.e. yellowing, on the end sheets -- see attached photos), and I'd like to see it get into the hands of someone with one of these cars who needs this book and will appreciate it.

Please feel to contact me if interested and let me know how I can get it to you. Thanks.

Weirdbeard

Front end sheet.jpgTitle page.jpgBack end sheet.jpg

How much do you want for it? Thanks Howard
    Howard Hussey
    C56K3371
    1962 Lincoln Conv
    2002 Bentley
    2002 TBird Conv
    1990 Jag XJS Conv
    1964 Caddy
    1972 Buick Riv

Default Copy of 'What every owner should know about his new Continental Mark II '

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Hussey View Post
    How much do you want for it? Thanks Howard
    Hi, Howard

I don't really want anything for it in return, only that it go to someone who owns one (or more in your case?) of these fine looking automobiles. If you want to give me a mailing address in Ontario where I should send this, I'll check and see how much it costs to send it to you. I assume you would probably want me to send it with the ability to track the package?

Thanks,

Bryan
    Bryan Kurowski

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Weirdbeard For This Useful Post:

jdsnoddy (05-31-2017)

Hi Bryan: Very generous of you & much appreciated. My address is as follows. I can send money any way you like i.e. paypal, check, etc.
    Howard Hussey
    290 Hwy 5
    St. George, Brant N0E 1N0
    Ontario Canada
    Howard Hussey
    C56K3371
    1962 Lincoln Conv
    2002 Bentley
    2002 TBird Conv
    1990 Jag XJS Conv
    1964 Caddy
    1972 Buick Riv

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Hussey View Post
    Hi Bryan: Very generous of you & much appreciated. My address is as follows. I can send money any way you like i.e. paypal, check, etc.
    Howard Hussey
    290 Hwy 5
    St. George, Brant N0E 1N0
    Ontario Canada
    Hi, Howard

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Missed seeing the e-mail alert about your reply on Friday afternoon, and I didn't read much e-mail over the long holiday weekend. Let me see if I can run up to our campus post office later this afternoon after my 1pm CST meeting, but if not then definitely tomorrow.

Will let you know the ETA and tracking info and cost for mailing the package once it is on its way. Thanks.

Bryan
    Bryan Kurowski