Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oil in radiator

If you can not find it by you, let me know. I will pick up and ship to you. I am always over at the commercial truck parts store. I am a preferred customer, which means I spend way too much money there.
    Mark A Maromonte

Larry, I can not figure out how to upload a picture of this Dyke container. Would you like me to just write it down and e-mail it to you in a private message? I wanted to post it for others to see, but I guess I just do not get this new format.
    Mark A Maromonte

Mark, please send us all a picture of Dyke. Thanks Cuz Vin
    Vincent Cashin
    C56C2571

From our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section

How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
    On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
    To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
    Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
    Shelly

C56C2292
    '56 Continental Mark II

Anyone that wants a picture of the Dyke bottle, send me a e-mail and I will return with a picture, so you know you are getting the right stuff, mamjam@consolidated.net. I just don't have enough time to play with site at this time. I will try to learn later, when business is slower. Later on, I will read bottle and see if there is any numbers or address on the bottle. Thanks
    Mark A Maromonte

Here you go. Dike, as you can see I was spelling it wrong. Made by Conklin Comoany Inc, Vehicle Products Division, 551 Valley Park Drive, Shakopee, MN55379. I found their web site, a bonus, www.conklin.com. Who would have thought that would be their web site address!
    Once again, if anyone wants to try it, and can not find it near you, I will gladly pick up and mail to you.
    Mark A Maromonte

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lincoln mark For This Useful Post:

rickswrecks (04-08-2017)

Mark ,also ZoTite is great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Anthony Orofino
    Mt. Sinai N.Y.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to licorice For This Useful Post:

rickswrecks (04-11-2017)