Didn't take delivery until noon. Then wanting to get in some miles today. It snowed in St. Louis this morning, but all moved out just before noon. Took wonderful (dry) back roads from St. Louis to Jeff City (highways 100 and 94), thence 63 to Columbia to lose some time (most deliberately) visiting with my daughter's family for a couple of hours. Wish it could have been longer. Then just trucked down the Interstate to get in those miles. 350 miles after noon with a notable interlude. Works for me.

She just purrs at 70. Does fine above that but with considerably more noise. 70 works for now. She and I settled in together very quickly and easily.

I have 2 questions: I have radials inflated (I think) to 30 psi and the car slightly oversteers. No problem for me (I prefer over to under) but just wonder if this is the norm.

Also, it only starts in neutral. (Good thing I was the one to try to start the car as I left the dealer. If I had just ridden out, later shut it off, and tried to start in park I might have had the car towed to a shop!) Again, is this the norm?

Oh yeah, it got dark and as I rolled along I wondered, "where is the switch for the brights?" Hmmmm. "Oh, here it is!" Most splendid. How entirely civilized!

I don't know how big the tank is. 18 gal? I got 14+ mpg on the first tank (half on 2-lane highways and half on interstate). Seems pretty damn good to me, and if gas mileage is an indicator of engine health, seems just FINE, indeed. So what is the typical range for highway cruising? Seems like 230-240 miles should leave some margin. Comments, please.