Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Lincoln Continental Concept

JCB Guest

They need to do way better than this to revive the brand. G-d awful!

Bentley's chief designer said: "They ripped of our design. They should have just asked for our tooling".

Every now and then lightening strikes Lincoln's design department. Consider the MKI, '56 Lincoln and MKII, '61 LC, and MKIII. This was not one of those times. But, overall I like the design. It's much better than a lot of "new" luxury brands. Even the wheel size is appropriate for luxury car presence but the wheel spoke pattern is not right for the car's style. The horizontal taillights definitely have to go...Remember the Edsel rear lights?
    Ralph Messina
    Bridgewater, NJ

Several pictures of the car at the New York auto show are posted on twitter. Opinions from show attendees & writers I follow are mixed. I suppose you really have to see a car in person to form a 100% fair opinion. On those wheels, for example, someone liked that they're hypnotic.
    Dave Harris

1964 Pontiac GTO
    2013 Ford Shelby GT500

JCB Guest

I have never been a Cadillac fan but their new CT6, just unveiled, got it right. For GM that's a miracle. Ford should be able to do way better than what they have presented.

Dave Harris

1964 Pontiac GTO
    2013 Ford Shelby GT500

Lincoln was wise to abandon the Pringles Mustache. It was so gaudy and really held the marque back from being accepted as a serious luxury car considering they have so much basic Ford underpinnings.
    Wayne Thomas