Thread: 2382?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Marshall View Post
    2382 was last known to be in Yellow Springs, Ohio in 2008 and was described as restorable with no title. John Snoddy - do you know anything about this car, with only 3,500 people in Yellow Springs, I thought you might have some info? The sellers name and phone number are in our history.

6/10/08 Sold on EBay Yellow Springs, Ohio
    According to our records, 2382 was sold by Dave Stockton, who lives on Hyde Rd in Yellow Springs, Ohio in June 2008. Unfortunately, I arrived in Yellow Springs in September 2008--just shortly after 2382 was sold on ebay. To my knowledge I have not met Dave yet, but he lives within a half mile of me. I'll try to follow-up with Dave to see if what, if anything he remembers of 2382.

Update: I just got off the phone with Dave Stockton. Unfortunately he doesn't remember any details
    concerning 2382. Dave and his brother sell cars as a hobby. He bought two Mark II's at auction. One interior was red. Obvisiously not 2382. Both Marks were in rough shape and were from an estate sale. No details were remembered as it had been about six years ago.

I apologize for my confusion.

John
    Last edited by jdsnoddy; 04-17-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Follow-up Comments Corrected VIN to 2382
    John Snoddy