Barry did a great job on his presentation and his beautiful car sitting next to us was the piece de resistance for the occasion. I was pleased to have been able to help a little bit - they really loved the grill-half that they passed around, their reaction to it was a sight to see.

It was a great day but it didn't end there. Barry invited me to see his shop - the Continental Flyer and Ford pick-up are fine restorations, and his Ruxton is well on the way.

Afterwards I was Barry and Glynette's guest for dinner in their home. Their collection of artwork was a joy to see, each piece with a good story and uinque characteristics. When Barry excused himself to check his emails Glynette played several classical pieces on her Steinway-she said she hadn't practiced much, but it all sounded perfect and wonderful to me. Finally, we had dinner - prepared by Barry and, of course, he's an excellent cook.

What a day!

The next day Barry and I went to the Benson Ford Research Center - a real treasure! Barry and I looked at original William Clay Ford correspondance and I dug into their Production Order Files. We now have a great "in" with the Research Center and should be able to fill in many of the Dealer and car specifications gaps left by the missing+ 200 Original Dealer Invoices.

The two days were very enjoyable and rewarding. I thank Barry for the opportunity to participate in his presentation and for his and Glynette's hospitality.