Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2091 Restoration

ringle Guest

Default 57 Fenders?

57 Fenders?

Attached Images Attached Images

Default 2091 Restoration

Quote Originally Posted by Skeety Jim View Post
    The carpet set is gone. Sorry. It just pretty much fell apart.
    Same problem here. I am looking into mouton carpet but don't want to buy a whole new set for a pattern...
    Joseph Stebbins

c56j3340

Have you looked at Jack Pugmire's Mark II carpet installation guide in our Documents Forum. http://www.markiiforum.com/showthread.php?t=841. It's a must if you want to make an authentic Mark II carpet installation.

It doesn't have the carpet patterns, but does have a lot of great information.

Jack was adamant that an original set of carpet must be used to make a pattern.
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Marshall View Post
    Have you looked at Jack Pugmire's Mark II carpet installation guide in our Documents Forum. http://www.markiiforum.com/showthread.php?t=841. It's a must if you want to make an authentic Mark II carpet installation.

It doesn't have the carpet patterns, but does have a lot of great information.

Jack was adamant that an original set of carpet must be used to make a pattern.
    That very informative article is why I am looking for a set.

I had read it and given it to Eddie my interior man a while back which generated the questions. I know Jack Rosen offers a set made of Wool but not in the mouton. Thus the need for the vintage set.
    Joseph Stebbins

c56j3340