Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Data to be added

Same non-response I got.
    Barry Wolk
    Farmington Hills, MI

C5681126

Default 2427 Updated Info

Oh, by the way Richard, you posted "I purchased the car in Nov 1999 from Collector Car Corp, Sutton MA. Not long afterwards, the owner died ..." Would you share the prior owner's name for the Ownership History?

I made a few phone calls Pat. The owner/principal of Collector Car Corp was named Leo Moroney

And to reiterate, the body tag is 699AC not 698AC (RH)
    Last edited by Pat Marshall; 01-24-2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: (RH) Posted to Registry History
    Richard Speroni
    Palm City FL

Default To Roger Zimmerman-Theo Rais cars

Roger you once posted "Theo has in the same building a green Mark II which belonged to somebody else. It seems that he bought it last year as the car belongs to him now. With that green car, he now has four Mark II; 2 of them are more or less parts cars, the third (black one) needs a lot of work to be nice; the green one is good looking."

I can't find where we have records of 4 Mark IIs owned by Theo Rais. We show details of 3 cars: (The comments in quotes are yours)

1883 – Black - Condition-Parts Car-"has no front clip"
    2503 - Black - Condition-"needs a lot of work to be nice"
    3537 – Green - Condition-"good looking"
    ???? - ???? - Condition-"more or less parts car(s)"

You may have mentioned the 4th car someplace else, but I couldn't find it. Any information that you have will be greatly appreciated.

Pat
    Last edited by Pat Marshall; 11-11-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH

This is correct, Pat. The fourth one is white, was black. If I'm right, this car belonged to the same man who had the green one; this white car is no good anymore but could be restored with a lot of money. As I cannot open the hood, I have no VIN for this one. It was also modified: there are pods in front for other lamps, below the main lamps. The wheel aperture at the rear was also modified, with this modification, the sill between wheel opening and bumper is shorter.
    Each time I'm by Theo, I'm asking if he sent to you the details you asked. Invariably, he say I'll do it...Maybe if you are writing to him directly he will do something. Try here: CTR <ctr@bluewin.ch>
    I'm adding some picture from this poor car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger

Thanks for answering, Roger.

Unfortunately we have no record of the owner of 3537 (Green). I'll try contacting Mr. Rais. Thanks again.

Pat
    Last edited by Pat Marshall; 11-11-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH