Thread: Retractable Mark II parts, PROJECTpictures available to show top in up/down position

Default Retractable Mark II parts, PROJECTpictures available to show top in up/down position

I have been working on a retractable Mark II for a couple years, however my legs have crippled me so I can't finish the retractable (76 yrs old). I have made necessary new steel arms to fit between the frame of a Mark II. Also have configured how all the 1957 Ford Skyliner parts will fit on the Mark II. So far the parts car, 57 Ford Skyliner, steel fabrication etc has cost me about $ 18,000 & uncountable hours. It is still a huge project for a professional. I have trouble posting pictures on this site, so if interested send me your email and I can send you pictures of the roof in the trunk & on the top of the parts car. Parts car is a piece of junk & not worth shipping. I will sell all the retractable motors, wiring, brackets, new hardware etc. for $ 8,000. OBO This car finished could be worth a fortune. Maybe $ 500,000 ??
    SOLD
    Last edited by Howard Hussey; 02-24-2024 at 04:23 PM.
    Howard Hussey
    3- 1956 Mark II's
    1 - 1957 Ford Skyliner
    1969 Thunderbird Landau Coupe
    1987 Cadillac Coupe Deville
    2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve